From Wiki RecipesJump to navigationJump to search
Taco filling is a very delicious meal. Making it yourself is also much better than buying it from stores!! Here is how to make it.
- 1 lb ground beef (or another beef type)
- 1 little onion, cut into little pieces
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- Quarter tsp of cumin
- Quarter c. water
- Pepper and salt (to taste)
- Some taco sauce
- Put the onion pieces and beef into a pan for frying, which is medium.
- Drain out any fat that is left.
- Incorporate everything else into the mixture and allow 1/2 of half an hour for this mixture to sit and simmer.
- Make your tacos and apply this filling to them!
Sources and Citations
- http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Taco-Filling - Research and images come from this source, Shared with Permission.